Hi, and welcome to Yard ShoutOuts!! I’m Alex, a teen entrepreneur and business owner. My sister and I have teamed up to run our own business.
I bet seeing teens run a business makes you wonder, why and how? Well……
I have spent the last few years as an online High School student working towards a HUGE goal. My dream was to get into an amazing BFA Musical Theatre program for college and continue training towards my dream of Broadway.
I spent my senior year auditioning for VERY competitive programs, while rehearsing, training and doubling my class load so I could graduate early and get a job!
I got amazing offers for college programs. CHECK! And I finished my senior year at the beginning of March. CHECK, CHECK! So it was time for me to work and save money for college.
And then Quarantine 2020 happened! So instead of being sidetracked from my dreams and goals, I decided to start my own company! That’s right, I’m an 18 year old, a recent high school graduate with my own company. I work along side my sister (who has huge goals of her own!) and our mom who helps with the business side. I do everything from the social media strategy, to creating designs and installing signs. Although, my sister is the mastermind behind our workflow and installation process as well as putting together beautiful designs!
I’ve learned through the years that if you want something, you have to make it happen! So here we are making it happen! Know that by supporting our business you are helping us achieve our dreams and goals. And for that we are forever grateful!
How Does Yard ShoutOuts Work?
- Look through our design ideas or head over to the Order button and choose the perfect set up for your rental, add to your cart and customize your message!
- Choose a date and we will show up the morning of your celebration to set up your ShoutOut!
- Your friends and neighbors go crazy over your unique and cool ShoutOut! Don’t forget to take pictures and tag us #yardshoutouts
- We return after dark to take down your ShoutOut!
- That’s it! Super easy, unique and fun.